CASA. RABAT. MEKNES. FES. MIDELT. ARFOUD. TINGHIR. WARZAZAT. ZAGORA.
TAROUDANT. AGADIR. ESSAOUIRA. MARRAKECH
12 Days - 11 Nights with half board
Day 1: CASABLANCA
- Reception at the airport, Transfer and installation at the hotel.
2nd day: CASABLANCA - RABAT - MEKNES
- Visit of the Place des Nations Unies, Boulevard Med V the district of villas D'Anfa and the Corniche, dominated by the imposing Mosque Hassan II (external view). . Lunch fish at the port of Mohammedia and continuation to Rabat and visit the administrative capital: the Royal Palis, the Hassan Tower, the Mohamed V mausoleum, the Oudayas gardens. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
3rd day: MEKNES - FES
- Departure towards Volubilis to visit the Roman ruins. Then continue to Meknes via Moulay Idriss. Arrival in Meknes. Imperial city, raised to the rank of the capital by Moulay Ismaïl. Lunch at the restaurant. Town tour. Dominated by its bastion and surrounded by a triple 40km enclosure: El Hedim Square, Bab Lakhmiss, Bab Mansour. Continuation on Fez. Dinner and night.
4th day: FES
- Discovery of Fez, spiritual capital of the Kingdom and important craft center. Visit of "Fez El Bali" and its historical monuments: the Medersa Attarine, the Karaouine Mosque, the first university in the world, the Nejjarine fountain and the Souks. Lunch in an old palace of the Medina. Afternoon, visit new Fez El Jdid, its enclosure, its Royal Palace. Dinner and night.
5th day: FES - MIDELT - ERFOUD
- Road to Ifran and discovery of this resort and winter sports. Continuation on Erfoud via Midelt, through a forest of old cedars and oaks tormented by the wind and the Tizin'Talrhemt pass. Crossing the gorges du Ziz forming a passage bordered by a thin string of palm groves that dominate Ksours. Arrival in Erfoud, located in the heart of a vast and verdant palm grove.
6th day: ERFOUD - TINGHIR - OUARZAZATE
- Discovery of the palm grove of Rissani, exterior view of the mausoleum Moulay Ali Cherif, founder of the Alawite dynasty and visit Ksar El Fida. Departure for the green Tinghir, via Tanejdad, along a bare and desolate land. We enter the Todra Gorge with steep walls reaching 300m high. Lunch at "Kasbah Lamrani" and continuation on Boumalen whose houses are built on the mountainside. Incursion in the gorges of the Dades. Dinner and night.
7th day: OUARZAZATE - ZAGORA
- Departure for the discovery of the Draa Valley. The road winds through the mountain Jbel Sargho, then reaches at 1660m altitude, the Tizin'Tinififft. From Agdz to Zagora, the road follows the Draâ and its string of palm groves strewn with Kasbahs and Ksours. Lunch at the restaurant after noon, visit the oasis of Tamegroute and the medieval library. Dinner and night
Day 8: ZAGORA - TAROUDANT - AGADIR
- Departure for Agadir via Agdz and Taznakht along the Draa Valley. Crossing the plain of Souss and the country of the argan tree. Lunch in a beautiful house. Continue to Taroudant and visit the picturesque town nicknamed "the little Marrakech" because of its belt of red ocher walls surrounded by gardens, eucalyptus, olive, pomegranate and palm trees. Dinner and accommodation.
Day 9: AGADIR
- Departure for the discovery of Tiznit; city surrounded by a belt of 5km crenellated ramparts: the Mechouar, vast polygon lined shop, jewels jewelers. Continuation on Tafraout small village located at 1200m altitude in the center of a circus of pink granite mountains via the Kerdouss pass. Lunch at the restaurant. Personal discovery of Tafraoute and return to Agadir.
Day 10: AGADIR - ESSAOUIRA - MARRAKECH
- Departure for Essaouira "the old Mogador" along the Atlantic coast in its first part. Walk inside the ramparts which shelter a medina with Portuguese and Moorish influences strongly marked with its market streets, its small shaded place and its Moorish cafe terraces. Visit the fishing port located at the end of a long and beautiful sandy beach, located at the foot of the ramparts. It offers a permanent show, in an exuberance of colors, those of the boats but also nets gathered on the quays. Lunch fish. Free time. Late afternoon departure for Marrakech. Installation at the hotel. Dinner and night.
Day 11: MARRAKECH
- Day dedicated to the discovery of the city. In the morning, visit two beautiful palaces of Marrakech: - the palace of Bahia, rich princely residence of the last century with its many apartments surrounded by patios. - Saadian tombs - Medersa ben Youssef - Koutoubia and the Menerara Gardens, lunch at the hotel. In the afternoon, tour of the ramparts, the Djemâa El Fna square, the Medina and the colorful souks. 8:00 pm Dinner show in the medina of Marrakech.
Day 12: MARRAKECH - DEPARTURE
- Breakfast. Free time according to flight schedules, transfer to the airport. Assistance with registration formalities. Flight for the return.
Our prices include:
- Marisar Travel Assistance
- French speaking guide
- Access to historical monuments
- Accommodation in a double room Hotel 4 *
- Half Board, except the 11th Day Full Board
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicle
- Tam Tam and Djambay animation in Merzouga
Our prices do not include
- Plane ticket
- Tips and personal expenses
- Folk Fantasy Party at "Chez Ali"
- The lunches
- Drinks and tips
- All expenses not included in the program
- The options