Sea & Desert
MARRAKECH . WARZAZAT. ZAGORA . AGDEZ . TALIOUINE . TAROUDANT
AGADIRE . ESSAOUIRA . MARRAKECH
08 Days - 07 Nights with half board
1st day: MARRAKECH
- Arrival of customers at Menara airport, Reception by the tour guide and transfer, Check in at the hotel, Dinner and overnight.
2nd day: MARRAKECH
- Breakfast, Visit of the southern capital which gave its name to the country: Koutoubia or "mosque bookseller" built in the 12th century; the Saadian tombs, splendid mausoleums of the 16th century with the Hall of the Twelve Columns, masterpiece of Hispano-Moorish art; the Bahia Palace, a veritable maze of corridors and staircases built in the last century with beautiful gardens; then the gardens of Menara, planted with olive trees and having a large irrigation basin., Lunch and continuation of the visit by a tour of the ramparts, built in the 12th century. Then it will be the famous place Djemaa El Fna, heart of the medina. All day there is a huge market. There are also many amazing characters: storytellers, acrobats, snake charmers ... From there you will reach the souks, the infinitely varied crafts, Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
3rd day: MARRAKECH - OUARZAZATE
- Breakfast, Departure for Ouarzazate through the High Atlas, through the Tizin'Tichka Pass (2260). You will pass close to the typical villages with their low houses and their "fortress granaries" which dominate them, Stop at the Kasbah of Ben Haddou, UNESCO world heritage, which has been the subject of filming of many known films. Possibility to walk there, Lunch in front of the Kasbah, continuation to Ouarzazate and visit of the city and the Kasbah of Taourirt., Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
4th Day: OUARZAZATE - ZAGORA
- Breakfast, Departure for Zagora along the Draa Valley, almost 200km uninterrupted oasis. You will see many Ksour, fortified villages. Arrival in Zagora, last big village before the desert,
Lunch at the restaurant, Excursion to Tamegroute, secular religious center with its library containing precious illuminated manuscripts of the Koran and ancient works of history and medicine. You can also walk in the potters' quarter (green pottery), then return to Zagora, Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
5th day: ZAGORA - AGDZ - TAZNAKHT - TALIOUINE - TAROUDANT
- Breakfast, Departure for Agadir, passing by Taznakht, known for its dominant orange rugs from saffron. Continuation by Taliouine, located on a fertile plateau populated with argan trees, stop at the small village of Ouled Berhil, for lunch, then Continuation for Taroudant. Visit of the city, surrounded by its beautiful belt of the golden wall, with its network of narrow streets with red houses, continuation for Agadir and Installation at the hotel. Dinner and night.
6th Day: AGADIR - ESSAOUIRA
- Breakfast, orientation tour of the city that was destroyed in 1960 by an earthquake. It was rebuilt and it has now become the largest resort in Morocco, still in full swing. From the top of the old Kasbah of which nothing remains, a superb sight is offered on the bay of 7km. Departure for Essaouira, Arrival for lunch, Afternoon, visit of the city, ex Mogador: its fishing port, the ramparts, the medina, The streets are particularly wide and lively, the craftsmen practice a remarkable work of inlaid cedar wood, dinner and overnight at the hotel.
7th Day: ESSAOUIRA - MARRAKECH
- Breakfast, Departure to Marrakech and arrival for lunch,
Installation at the hotel, Afternoon relaxation, 20:00 Dinner show in the medina of Marrakech, Overnight at the hotel.
8th day: MARRAKECH
- Breakfast and transfer to the airport with assistance with check-in.
Our prices include:
- Marisar Travel Assistance
- French speaking guide
- Accommodation in a double room Hotel 4 *
- Half board, except the 7th day Full board
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicle
- Access to historical monuments
- Folk Fantasy Party at "Chez Ali"
Our prices do not include
- Plane ticket
- Extras and personal expenses
- Lunches except the 7th Day Full board
- Entrance to historical monuments
- Drinks and tips
- All expenses not included in the program
- The options