MARRAKECH - WARZAZAT - ZAGORA - MHAMID
08 Days / 07 Nights, Half board
1st day ENVOL A DESTINATION OF MARRAKECH
- Arrival at Menara Marrakech airport. Welcome by the tour guide. Transfer to the hotel. Dinner and night.
2nd day MARRAKECH - OUARZAZATE
- Breakfast. Departure for Ouarzazate by the Tizin'Tichka pass (2260m) in the High Atlas with wonderful landscapes and small villages arranged in terraces. Visit the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou: charming Ksar leaning against a hill, dominated by fortifications in ruins especially its Lrghem (attic - fortress). Visit the Kasbah Tiffoultout and Lunch. Continue to Ouarzazate. Dinner and Accommodation.
3rd day OUARZAZATE / ZAGORA / M'HAMID
- After breakfast, head south through the Draa Valley, lined with oases, palm groves and Kasbahs. From Tansikht, continuation by the beautiful and green Draa Valley. The Ksours follow one another in a ribbon of palmtrees almost uninterrupted. Arrival in Zagora and lunch. Located in a palm grove, this ancient caravan-era city is also the "gateway to the desert" on the edge of Western Sahara. Continuation on M'Hamid which marks the border with the first dunes. Bivouac under a nomad tent. Dinner and overnight at the Bivouac.
4th day M'HAMID / ZAGORA
- Breakfast. Free morning. Optional: Discovery of the M'Hamid palm grove on camels and tea under Bedouin tent or Excursion by 4x4 to discover the highest and largest dunes of Morocco "Dunes of chicaga". lunch under nomad tent and departure for Zagora. Walk at the foot of the dunes of Tinfou. Visit the Oasis of Tamegroute and its medieval library with its Koranic works. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 ZAGORA / OUARZAZATE
- Breakfast and departure for Ouarzazate: the road follows Oued Draâ in a string of palm groves dotted with fifty Kasbahs and Ksours. Arrival in Agdz, small administrative center dominated by the huge cliff of Jbel Kissane. The road starts along the Jbel Tifernine, eastern Anti Atlas foothills, then crosses the mountain to Ouarzazate by the Tizi N'Tinififft (1660m). Lunch in town then visit the Kasbah of Taourirt, Kasbah old Pasha El Glaoui. Late afternoon free. Dinner and night.
6th day OUARZAZTE / MARRAKECH
- Breakfast. Departure for Marrakech through the High Atlas, a winding road down the steep slopes. Lunch at the restaurant. Afternoon, tour of the brown ocher ramparts, walk in the lively and colorful souks of the Medina, and Djemâa El Fna square: the charmers of snakes, acrobats, monkey trainers, storytellers of fortune. Installation at the hotel. Dinner and night.
7th day MARRAKECH
- Breakfast. Morning devoted to the visit of Marrakech, "the pearl of the south": the Koutoubia, the Menara gardens, the Bahia palace, the Saadian tombs. Lunch at the hotel. Free afternoon. 8 pm: Dinner show in the Medina. Hotel accommodation.
Day 8 MARRAKECH
- Breakfast. Free time according to flight schedules. transfer to the airport. Assistance with registration formalities.
Our prices include:
- Marisar Travel Assistance
- French speaking guide
- Accommodation in a double room 3 * hotel and bivouac
- Half board except 7th day Full board
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance to historical monuments
- Folk Fantasy Party at "Chez Ali"
Our prices do not include:
- Plane ticket
- Extra and personal expenses
- Lunches except the 7th day In full board
- Drinks and tips
- Any expenses not included in the program
- The options